WHO: First Watch, the daytime café serving breakfast, brunch and lunch daily from 7:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at more than 400 restaurants nationwide, introduces a new menu of fresh, curated alcoholic beverages to two of their Knoxville locations; Bearden Hill and Turkey Creek. The initial First Watch in Knoxville opened in 2013 in Turkey Creek. Capstone Concepts, LLC, is the local franchising company of the eight East Tennessee First Watch restaurants. Their headquarters is located on Bearden Hill.
WHAT: The new alcoholic beverage offerings from First Watch include the following:
- Cinnamon Toast Cereal Milk – Coconut Rum, cold brew coffee, coconut milk and agave nectar make for a delicious, sweet cocktail that will remind you of your favorite cereal
- Million Dollar Bloody Mary – Gluten Free Vodka, house made Bloody Mary mix and a strip of First Watch’s signature Million Dollar Bacon
- Morning Glory – Gluten Free Vodka, fresh orange juice, lemon, turmeric, organic ginger and agave nectar
- Pomegranate Sunrise – Camarena Tequila, pomegranate juice, fresh lime and agave nectar
- Vodka Kale Tonic – Gluten Free Vodka, fresh juiced kale, Fuji apple, English cucumber and lemon
OTHER BEVERAGE OFFERINGS
- Mimosa – 100% cold squeezed orange juice and Barefoot Bubbly Brute Cuvée
- Sparkling – Barefoot Bubbly Brut Cuvée
WHEN/WHERE: The following First Watch locations are now serving alcoholic beverages:
First Watch – Turkey Creek
11682 Parkside Dr.
Knoxville, TN 37934
First Watch – Bearden Hill
6474 Kingston Pike
Knoxville, TN 37919
MORE: First Watch is a high-growth daytime restaurant concept serving made-to-order breakfast, brunch and lunch using fresh ingredients. A recipient of more than 300 local “Best Breakfast” and “Best Brunch” accolades, First Watch offers traditional favorites, such as pancakes, omelets, sandwiches and salads, alongside specialty items like Quinoa Power Bowls, Avocado Toast and the Chickichanga. First Watch was recognized as Nation’s Restaurant News’ top Consumer Pick in the breakfast category as well as the coffee category for its Project Sunrise coffee program in 2019. It was also named one of TripAdvisor’s Best Restaurant Chains for 2019 and one of Business Intelligence Group’s Best Places to Work in 2018. There are more than 400 First Watch restaurants in 29 states, and the restaurant concept is majority owned by Advent International, one of the world’s largest private-equity firms. For more information, visit firstwatch.com.